JOB TITLE: MOTOR VEHICLE TRAINER & ASSESSOR
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE, UNIT 2 BAMBURGH COURT, CASTLE POINT PARK, FAULD, STAFFORDSHIRE, DE13 9BA
SALARY: EXCELLENT (DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE)
CONTRACT: PERMANENT – FULL TIME
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 31ST AUGUST 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced technician to join the LJM Team on a permanent basis. LJM Compliance Solutions is one of the UK’s leading MOT & Automotive Training Centre and Consultancy with a rapidly expanding client base nationwide. If you’re looking for career progression and you meet our requirements listed below, we would love to hear from you.
You will need to be motivated, highly flexible and adaptable and will be able to motivate and inspire confidence in others. You will need excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team. You will need to demonstrate a keen interest in current affairs of the Motor Industry in particular, hybrid and electric vehicle technology. Normal working hours for this post will be 37 hours per week, however you may occasionally need to work beyond normal office hours.
In this role, you will be required to deliver a variety of courses offered by LJM Compliance Solutions Ltd to our Clients, delivering both classroom and practical based training to adult learners. A full UK driving licence will be required as you may deliver training off-site at locations throughout the UK.
- Must hold a vocational related qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair at Level 3 or IMI ATA registration at diagnostic technician level or must be able to demonstrate at least 5 years’ full time experience in the service, repair, maintenance, and inspection of one of the following: HGVs/LGVs/PSVs/Cars/Motorcycles
- Must be a current Tester (Classes 4 & 7) and have extensive experience of the light vehicle MOT Scheme
- May hold IMI Level 2 Award in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Operation and Maintenance
- May hold Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management or equivalent
- Assessor Training Qualifications such as Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocational Achievement
In return, we offer a very competitive salary, flexible working hours, family friendly policies, career progression opportunities, company pension and additional company benefits.
Please submit CVs to email@example.com